While trying (and loving) restaurants is no secret passion of mine, I noticed last year I had a tendency to revisit places a bit more than branching out. I rounded up the top ten spots on my to try list, and B and I are going to start making our way through them!
- Citrus & Salt. I love Mexican food, and I love Buttermilk & Bourbon, so I really can’t wait to hit up its sister restaurant Citrus & Salt.
- Fat Baby. My favorite Boston restaurant, Loco, has a new sister in Fat Baby. I can’t wait to try their sushi and see what else the East Asian haunt has to offer!
- Dumpling Palace. Pretty self explanatory, but B and I have tried to get here a few times and never succeeded. One day!
- Sarma. There is a shortage of phenomenal Mediterranean restaurants in my opinion, so Sarma seems like a great excuse to get out to Somerville.
- Abby Lane. Another child of Jason Santos, Abby Lane joins Citrus & Salt on the list of must try spots this year!
- Saltie Girl. Trying out this seafood spot shouldn’t be too hard with such a perfect location on Dartmouth Street!
- Tiger Mama. Despite going to Sweet Cheeks on the regular, I have never been to Tiffani Faison’s other location down the street. One night I’m in Fenway I definitely want to substitute the usual BBQ for Tiger Mama’s Southeast Asian cuisine.
- Toro. Tapas are one of our favorite ways to enjoy food, so Toro is a pretty high priority this year!
- Little Donkey. Another Tapas place, this Central Square location is a favorite among several of my friends, but I have somehow never made it there.
- Waypoint. Waypoint is another restaurant I keep saying I’m going to try (for at least a year now!) They have everything from a raw bar to pasta, right in Harvard Square.
Are there any other restaurants I should add to the list? Let me know in the comments! Have a great day!