Guys I’m back with a breakdown of my girls’ weekend in Chicago! Chi-town is another cool city that I think everyone should take a trip to at some point! It was the perfect city for a three day weekend. My friends and I took an early flight on Friday morning out of Boston, and were in Chicago in 2h40m. It’s a super quick trip!
There is a lot to do in Chicago that you could definitely spend a whole week there. But for 4 girls looking to have a fun spring weekend, we did a lot of walking around, enjoying outdoor activities, cute brunch spots and rooftop bars! Here’s what we were able to fit into 3 days.
Activities we did:
- SkyDeck Chicago in the Willis Tower (this can get pretty crowded, but it’s a must walking out on the glass deck 103 floors above the city!
- Grant Park
- Millenium Park (beautiful outdoor theater – close to the Art Institute of Chicago which is a great art museum!)
- The Bean
- The Riverwalk
- Navy Pier (a fun carnival atmosphere with a ferris wheel, swings, and lots of fun shops and restaurants!)
Places we Drank:
- Cerise Rooftop Bar (on top of the Virgin Hotel- great views and vibes all around)
- Raise Rooftop (on top of the Marriott Renaissance – great view of the river!)
- City Winery (on the chicago riverwalk- great place to grab a glass of Rose on a sunny evening and watch the boats pass by!)
- Joy District (very fun nightclub vibe with a great dance floor and adorable rooftop!)
Places we Ate:
- Pizzeria Uno (The ORIGINAL Uno’s Restaurant)
- Broken English Taco Pub (very cool atmosphere, very good tacos)
- Do-Rite Donuts (gfree donuts!!)
- The Hampton Social (the CUTEST brunch spot ever)
- Public House (upscale pub- very cool milkshakes)
I would recommend anyone who is curious, to take a trip to Chicago! It is well worth the visit! Thanks for reading 🙂