Hey everyone, welcome back! My birthday is next Monday (!) and even though I am not a huge gift person AND the only thing I really want is an Apple Watch, I thought it would be fun to make a list of things I’ve had my eye on lately anyway!
- Toffee Wool TOMS. Not only is the color on these just perfect, they are also wool on the outside and shearling on the inside. So they’ll keep your feet toasty without sacrificing the signature TOMS style.
- Black Cherry TOMS. In case you haven’t noticed, I have an undying love for all things TOMS. I have multiple pairs of shoes, sunglasses, bags, and even bought a poncho AND a blanket from their Target collab a few years ago. To boot, I convinced B to to put an order in for the fall (he got the classics in olive and this pair of sneakers he wears every weekend!) The black cherry color of the classics is just gorgeous and definitely needs to find it’s way to me ASAP.
- Zella Leggings. I have been dying to update my workout leggings for quite some time now, and despite all the good things I’ve heard about Zella I have somehow never tried them. I think this gorgeous color is the perfect excuse to give the brand a try!
- Banana Republic Tie-Sleeve Shift Dress. As a bonafide skirt addict, my closet has a huge deficit of dresses. I want to add some dresses in to my wardrobe so I can wear them throughout the winter with tights and boots, and this gorgeous blue number is the perfect place to start!
- Fresh Sugar Lip Beauty Box. With winter approaching, the gift of hydrated lips is the gift that keeps on giving. Seriously. This would go a *very* long way with me!
- Camera Crossbody Handbag. I love the camera size bag trend, and this gorgeous teal number will be perfect throughout fall and well into the holiday season. Oh, and did I mention it’s under $30?! #targetdoesitagain.
- Old Navy Wool Blend Coat. I had a tan peacoat in high school that I was rarely seen without. Ever since I’ve been trying to find one that I love just as much, and this Old Navy number is absolutely gorgeous, at under $60!
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Chelsea Boot. This boot is so gorgeous and at such a great price the only problem I’m having is how will I ever pick which color to get?!
- Under Armour Sneakers. Another shoe, surprise surprise. A good pair of gym sneakers is a gift my sister and I have gone to before, and for good reason. What’s better than a stylish addition to your healthy endeavors?!
- Lucky Brand Wanderlust Tee. You all know what an avid explorer I am, but my adventures have been taking more around New England and less around the rest of the world lately. I’d love to add this tee to my weekend wardrobe as a reminder to get back into traveling as soon as I can.
Thanks for stopping by, what items have you guys had your eye on lately?