After seeing two of my favorite bloggers (Grace and Kendall) write activity based posts, I felt inspired to write my own! Today I’m going to be sharing my five bucket list items to check off in Boston this summer! Whether you’re a Boston native or are considering a trip this summer, check out this list to see if any of them spark your interest!
- Boston Harbor Islands. I went to the Harbor Islands a few years ago, but I am dying to go back (and go to more of them!) especially now that Barbara Lynch has taken over the concessions!
- Sunset Sail around Boston Harbor. After seeing the Tall Ships at Sail Boston this week, B and I decided we absolutely have to take a sail around the harbor with my best friend and her boyfriend. Due to work schedules and busy summer weekends, we will end up taking a sunset sail, but they offer daytime and even Sunday Brunch sails as well! We have already started the planning process for this one and are so excited about it!
- Visit Fenway Park. This one is cheating a little bit since I’ve already gone to Fenway twice this season, but I will gladly go again anytime someone asks me. Fenway is one of those quintessential Boston experiences that everyone I know loves. Whether you go for Mookie Betts, the wave, or just the Fenway Franks; Fenway has something for everyone!
- Catch an outdoor movie. There are screenings all summer long at the Lawn On D, Hatch Shell, Boston Harbor Hotel, and more! There’s a full list of outdoor movie screenings here.
- Visit a rooftop pool. The Colonnade and Revere hotels both have rooftop pools, which I have promised to go to for the last four summers and failed each time. Hopefully this is the summer I finally visit one of Boston’s rooftop pools!
What are your favorite activities to do in Boston for the summer? Is there anything special on your bucket list this year? Sound off in the comments!
Have a great weekend!